May 4 - 7, 2023
Ticketing support firstname.lastname@example.org
- Night at the Mansion, May 3, 5-7pm Celebrate with wine, charcuterie, and a special musical performance by The Dreamboats as we toast the beginning of MADE in Beverly Hills. The Mayor and City Councilmembers will welcome guests and kick off the weekend of festivities. NEW
- The Rodeo Drive Revolution 1960-1981 with Rose Apodaca, May 6, 1pm Join Rose Apodaca as she discusses the evolution of Rodeo Drive from the 1960s to the 1980s and the effect Fred Hayman had on this revolution. NEW
- Sunday Signature Home Tour, May 7, 12pm - 4pm Take a tour of an iconic home in the beautiful neighborhood of Trousdale Estates. NEW
- Mystery Mural and Cocktails at The Beverly Hilton's Sant'olina, May 5, 3pm
The entertaining rooftop experience will give attendees a chance to discover the mystery murals that were recently uncovered behind the hotel's Sant'olina bar. Sip a cocktail and hear the fascinating history behind this unique nine-panel glass mosaic mural, which has been hidden away for decades.
- City Hall Tower Tour & Sculpture Park Tour, May 4-7, 9am-2pm
The first public tour offered of the newly remodeled/restored City Hall, with access to the top look-out tower. This guided tour of newly remodeled and restored Beverly Hills City Hall starts on the grounds and allows attendees to discover the renowned outdoor sculptures including Ai Weiwei's Iron Root (2015). The tour continues inside and will showcase the Council Chambers' newly restored look-out tower.
- Architectural Trolley Ride, May 4-7, 9am-2pm
Guests will enjoy a free, 4-mile loop throughout the city and discover interactive architectural experiences at all four stops.
- The Beverly Hills Women's Club Tour and Luncheon & Fashion Show with Trina Turk, May 5, 10:20am & 10:40am to 1pm
Join fashion designer Trina Turk for a luncheon and fashion show and tour this iconic landmark in Beverly Hills.
- Virginia Robinson Gardens Tour, May 4-6, 9am-4pm
Tour the estate of one of Beverly Hills' legendary residents, Virginia Robinson. This guided tour on the 6-acre estate will showcase all the gardens, including the mature grove of over 100 Australian King Palms.
- Greystone Mansion: Exclusive Access Tour, May 5 & May 7, 10am 4pm
Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of beyond the first floor of Greystone, including the bowling alley, prohibition bar and so much more.
- Greystone Mansion Self-guided Tour, May 4 & 6, 10am-4pm
The self-guided tour of the Tudor Revival structure will allow guests to explore the first floor of the stunning mansion, including the grand entrance, living room, library, dining room, breakfast room, historic kitchens, and guest suites.
- Trousdale Coach Tour, May 5-7, 12pm-4pm
Paul W. Trousdale, the real estate developer, created Beverly Hills' fashionable Trousdale Estates. Board this coach tour and discover the neighborhood in the most unique way.
- Beverly Hills Hotel Signature Design Tour: Paul R. Williams, May 4, 10am-12pm
Paul R. Williams is known as the architect to the stars. Tour the Beverly Hills Hotel and discover how he put his signature on this iconic landmark.
- Historic Rodeo Drive Guided Walking Tour, May 6, 10am-12:30pm
The Beverly Hills Historical Society will lead a magical history walking tour of legendary Rodeo Drive highlighting iconic establishments and the stories that come with these legendary places which include the famous Brown Derby restaurant, celebrity night club Romanoff's and local Tiki hang-out The Luau, just to name a few.
- Film: "Tour of Tony Duquette's Dawnridge Estate with Hutton Wilkinson", May 5, 1pm
Explore Dawnridge, the legendary home of designer Tony Duquette with Hutton Wilkinson and Jaime Rummerfield.
- Edelweiss Chocolates Tour, May 7, 11am
- Tour the oldest chocolate shop in Los Angeles and the one that inspired the famous chocolate-factory scene from I Love Lucy
- Los Angeles Conservancy's Presentation and Walking Tour of Paul R. Williams in Beverly Hills, 5/7, 10am-12pm
Visit the exteriors of several Paul R. Williams structures and discover his impact on Beverly Hills architecture.
- Googie Modern: Union 76 and Beyond, May 6, 1pm
Join architect and historian Alan Hess as he discusses Googie architecture in Beverly Hills and beyond.
- Beverly Hills ArtWalk Guided Tour, May 7, 11am
This 1.5 hour art walk guided tour showcases a tailored selection of historic and world-renown public art in Beverly Gardens Park.
- Regarding Paul R. Williams with Photographer Janna Ireland, May 5, 2pm
Photographer and conceptual artist Janna Ireland and noted architecture historian Alan Hess share a lively conversation on Ireland's experience and insights over four years photographing African-American architecture Paul R. Williams' buildings for the new book, Regarding Paul R. Williams: A Photographer's View.
- Over the Top - The Architecture of Trousdale Estates, May 6, 11am
Join author and historian Steven Price on a wild roller coaster ride overview of Beverly Hills architectural history, with an entertaining and informative talk that will leave the audience breathless.
- Modern Design and Luxury in the 90210, May 6, 2pm
Beverly Hills is internationally recognized and celebrated as the epicenter of luxury. Join architects Chris Carr of HBC and Leo Marmol of Marmol Radziner as they explore the history of luxury retail in Beverly Hills using the historic Saks Fifth Avenue structures on Wilshire Boulevard as a case study for the unique connection between luxury lifestyle and Modern design.
- MADE in Beverly Hills After Dark, May 4-7, 6pm-10pm
A collection of Beverly Hills restaurants and bars have crafted special drinks and dishes just for the weekend. Receive a map and menu and plan your weekend for MADE in Beverly Hills at night.
|Modernism Week Producers Partner with the City of Beverly Hills to produce MADE in Beverly Hills|
|Made in Beverly Hills Festival Tickets on Sale May 15|